We are looking for an intern for 3-6 months. Intern will be working on implementing Proof of Concept (POC) for the next generation features of SchoolElement.
• Quickly ramp-up on the technologies used by SchoolElement and related products.
• Understands the product and provides ideas to improve and grow the product.
• Understand the requirements of the POC. Implements the concept end-to-end and integrates it within the SchoolElement product.
• In-depth understanding of software concepts and programming.
• Proven experience in implementing software projects of reasonable complexity within the scope of college.
• Experience developing mobile applications is a plus.
• Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
• Should be pursuing BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related subject
• Proven work experience in software quality assurance
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
• BE degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject